Thursday, February 10, 2011

Florida Sand Dunes Dune Buggy

Low cost shopping

Il posto ideale per fare degli ottimi affari in ambito abbigliamento? Mercatino dell'usato, of course! Il mio preferito è senza ombra di dubbio quello della Montagnola di Bologna (tutti i venerdì e sabato + giorni festivi occasionali), ma ultimamente ho trovato articles very interesting use of the banquet in a weekly market in my country (province of Livorno ed), especially in these last two weeks. Sifting through the chaotic mass of used clothes I found:
Jacket D & G black in excellent condition and my size


pure silk shirt with Kenzo imagination of Native Americans on horseback ahah I love it!

Pants & trashissimi kitschissimi animal .. er twice my size, but I'll see the faithful to make them skinny cut and sew (yes yes I know, I'm not a real fashion victim because the skinny pants are not cool and the new trends are flared pants ... but frankly who cares-if-I-)

spring dress (by shortening and tightening) of ... Yves Saint Laurent!
I also bought a plum-colored shirt 100% silk Max Mara, then I gave to my sister.
This delicious booty for only: 23 €!

ps. Monday I had to start a short internship at Vogue Italy, but today only the most likeable University of Bologna has not acknowledged the request for placement (to tedious bureaucratic reasons that I avoid mentioning), and then bye bye stage. A final verdict tomorrow morning, but at this point only a miracle can change the cards on the table ... However, the mere fact of having been taken into account by my favorite magazine and they came so close to that feat, for me it is already a victory. Closed
parentheses staff.

C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment