Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cubefield Ipod(ipohne

Low cost

Yesterday I found this photo among the thousands of files (in) profits that fill my pc, I do not remember where to plug in some streetstyle site or the like. The girl in question is the model Jessica Stam and I must say that I approved this her outfit: cropped pants Proenza Schouler sweather + + TOP = bucket bag. And now randomly during my wanderings I found myself short by H & M , where the new collection offers just the leggings in cotton of a fantasy-like pants above and a series of long jumpers up to life. Of course, fresh vision of the picture, I merged the two leaders and I throw myself in the dressing room (aha fashion victim): my body no-Stam and clothing not of inferior quality has impressed me the result. However, if you appreciate the combination of H & M and go with 20 € you bring home a photo-like outfit.
Staying on the theme "low cost items" among the new arrivals Zara was a black and blue striped shirt-style Prada s / s 2011, very very nice. I do not remember if it was silk or polyester, but the price is 35 €. If you have money to spend, you like the shirt and want to secure a seasonal trend in the closet, Zara is waiting for you ...



C.


ps. correct me: Zara t-shirt is 100% polyester and costs 39.95. Ole!

0 comments:

Post a Comment