Friday, September 28, 2007

Beautiful Agony Free Id

Happiness

"There's a bee alights on a button
rose:
sucks and goes away ...
All in all, happiness
is a little thing. "

is a poem by Trilussa one of my favorites, I was reminded of while watching a rose I have in my kitchen, just after baked bread.
Making bread has something magic, and gives immense satisfaction, it reminds me that it takes very little to be happy.


I followed the recipe is this:

LOAF TO HARD WHEAT (for Thermomix TM31)

450 grams of durum wheat semolina - 100 gr flour 0 - 1 / 2 cube of yeast fresh beer - 300 grams of water - 10 g salt - 1 pinch of sugar

Combine the flours in the bowl 25 sec. vel. 4 and set aside.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 60 grams of water 5 sec. vel. 5 and leave 10 min. in jug. Add the remaining water
5 sec. vel. 5. Add the flour
: 4 minutes ear.
Let rise 2 hours in the jug, then deflate 2 min at vel. ear.
Turn the dough on a floured surface and form a loaf, affecting then crosswise.
Let rise for one hour then bake for 10 min at 240 ° for about 50 minutes at 200 degrees.
Maybe he a bit too colorful, but it was perfectly cooked

0 comments:

Post a Comment