Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Real Indian Women Showing Breast

8 things about me - my first MEME!

I was invited to this meme from Tulip , say 8 random things about me and invite other bloggers 8 to do the same, now I'm here I'm looking for something to say to me:

  1. My mother called me Grisù a child, why take fire easily, then he started calling more offensive ... but that's another story. My character has not improved that much, as my colleagues call me growl.

  2. I grew up in a village of less than 2000 souls, to return home from school but I had to cross the main road, the more taboos taboos, I remember like yesterday how many blows I have taken the first time that I have broken the taboo, coming home from school along with two other girls that I believe.

  3. I never loved the water, three times as a child I attended the introductory course to learn how to swim, I could not even get wet nose!

  4. I love cats, air with which you look, the way they stretch out, to flaunt its independence, but still do not have one, because I still have to settle the question of the family entitled "The animals live outside home "

  5. I do not like the cheese of any kind either parmesan, and every time I do this I look like an alien

  6. When I'm nervous for a Questin family or business, I make the pastry, I have the freezer full, so if my husband is coming back with his hands in dough now no longer asks me "you eat" but "to you success "

  7. Like the pastry, designed as culinary art, because it is the exact science that has results closer to alchemy.

  8. I like reading, all with a strong preference for large volumes . I hate hard covers, ears and underline to pages on the novels.

now the hard part, finding 8 people to invite to MeMe, since I just started my adventure as a blogger is not easy, risk me 8 enemies at once!

So, risking to break the chain, does not name anyone, simply because they still do not know anyone, but to come prepared next MeMe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment