Monday, March 14, 2011

I Held My Pee And Now My Belly Hurts

Cool bands I love .

But where are today the band so pussies ? Here are some of my favorite bands, from the UK music scene made in the '80s. As I already wrote here , I love the music and one of my passions is eighties underground environment, in particular the varied and fringe that abnormal post-punk and its various branches (new wave, goth, new pop, etc). Loudness aside, these subcultures, I greatly admire the style: perfect shirts, tailored jackets, suits male approached a worn t-shirt, skinny pants, industrial quantities of skin, make-up and crazy hairstyle (darkwave and new pop docet) but above all the stylish allure that these musicians seem to have in their DNA, how to dress well if they had a natural gift and spontaneous (maybe was not the case and their look was carefully studied at the table, but I like to delude myself and bask in my case ), a result often elegant and rigorous, but a touch-conformist. Today there are few, in my opinion, the bands that have an attitude so cool (in the broadest sense), and are often forced and built .. The Smiths & Co.please give me back!
Other movements of those years, including both music and appreciate the aesthetic, are the Punk and Skinhead, but that's another story ...

Photos from top: The Smiths 1-2
; 3 The Jesus and Mary Chain ; 4-5 Joy Division ; 6-7 Bauhaus ; 8 Public Image Ltd.  .

C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment