Friday, March 4, 2011

Taekwondo Demo Layout

video random




1) I've never been a fan of Henry Holland, even when he and his friend were ubiquitous Agyness Deyn and overly eccentric, I considered him irritating. However, this video collection for fall / winter 2011-12 House of Holland very much. The model is Dree Hemingway and the "right arm" of Holland and Pixie Geldof. I must also admit have made some positive thinking about this collection ..
2) But we speak of Givenchy Haute Couture s / s 2011? Suits stunning (as always) that recall Japan, playing with transparency and embroidery in delicate balance between femininity and armor old. Little else to say, I love Riccardo Tisci.
3) Lady Gaga Formichetti worked with Nicola for the Thierry Mugler fashion show this season (note: for those who do not know Nicola Formichetti is the new creative director of French fashion house): his soundtrack and also takes part in the parade . Thanks to his friendship-association Formichetti artistic and always winning marketing strategy that drives all of his brilliant exploits, Lady Gaga seems to have become the official spokesperson for Thierry Mugler. After the past collaboration with Alexander McQueen (rip), now it's Formichetti benefit effect "King Midas" of the pop star, and the results I would not mind (see also
this ) . No sorry, but the video of "Born This Way?" I will bloom. Ok cool start, the song pussy, pussy some sequences, the choreography, pussy, etc. .. but I miss the irony of that genius and bad taste that have always distinguished the video of Lady Gaga standard video and other trivial pop. And then I Rick Genest just do not like! I close my parentheses Lady Gaga, otherwise I could go on to the bitter end aha. Returning to Thierry Mugler: adopted and approved the collection show.

C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment